The overarching objective of this sub-project is to further improve the central IT infrastructure for NATON.
To enable this goal, the following tasks are planned:
- Provide software for electronic data capture and data warehouse
- Extend the data warehouse to enable upload, storage or linking of digital imaging assets
- Usability optimization and evaluation
- Standardization and harmonization of metadata/data sets on national and international level
- Provide automated data quality reports to contributors to improve overall data quality
- Record linkage with other NUM projects
The working group from the Institute of Medical Informatics at the UKA can build on the long-standing experience in this field.